Here are a few tips when using mascara and liner whether colored or black!
-The way your lashes turn out whether full or long or separated is all in the brush….
-never pump the mascara in and out of the tube, that creates air and drys the mascara out!
-always replace your mascara every 2-3 months, if you use daily, then every month!
-occasionally wipe your mascara wand to remove the gunk with a tissue
-never be afraid of color mascara it will enhance and give you a quick “pop” look
-make sure you are sanitizing your liner by using a sharpener and or dipping it in alcohol before you use it
-color liner is fun and gives you another option when you don’t want to use eye-shadow
-a softer glide eye liner is more gentle on the eye
Removing your mascara and liner
-always use and oil based makeup remover it’s easier on the eye
-don’t rub to hard
-use Cotton balls (soft)
After you’ve completed your “fly in five” eye look you can add a little flavor to it by using a bronzer or some color on the cheeks and some high lighter!!
What ever you do…. have fun!!!!Follow @joy1071
Break Ups To Make Ups: The Best Of The Worst Celebrity Love Affairs
1. Let's Stay TogetherSource:Getty 1 of 14
2. Our Lil Rockstar! Sebastian took over his Dad's show last night 😍Source:Instagram 2 of 14
3. Gwen Stefani & Gavin RossdaleSource:Getty 3 of 14
4. Ben Affleck & Jennifer GarnerSource:Getty 4 of 14
5. Nick Cannon & Mariah CareySource:Getty 5 of 14
6. Kobe & Vanessa BryantSource:Getty 6 of 14
7. Nene & Gregg LeakesSource:Getty 7 of 14
8. Snoop Dogg & Shante BroadusSource:Getty 8 of 14
9. Timabaland & Monique MosleySource:Getty 9 of 14
10. Kourtney Kardashian & Scott DisickSource:Getty 10 of 14
11. KimYeSource:Getty 11 of 14
12. ChRihannaSource:Getty 12 of 14
13. Chris Brown & KarruecheSource:Getty 13 of 14
14. Big Boi & Sherlita PattonSource:Getty 14 of 14