This week Stowe caught up with Columbus’ own, Lexi Allen, to talk about music, life in Ohio, and a very interesting topic when it comes to the Christian walk and lifestyle – falseness. This means preachers, singers, teachers, and prophets. If you follow Lexi on social media @LexiTelevision you know she has an unapologetic approach to life. She says what she says and means every bit of what she says.
For lack of better terms; she doesn’t pull any punches. In this interview clip she addresses Prophet Joshua Holmes and how he is manipulating young Christians to believe He is their savior and king. Check out what else she says and her advice on understanding the difference between being gifted and anointed.
- Watch the Future History Makers Virtual Awards Banquet 2021
- Rest In Power Haroun Wakil: Atlanta Activist Who Promoted Community Policing Dies
- Ayanna Pressley Endorses Tishaura Jones As Race For St. Louis Mayor Heats Up
- Marjorie Taylor Greene, Who Once Called Black People ‘Slaves’ To Democrats, Champions Transphobia
- New Jersey Becomes The First Mid-Atlantic State To ‘Free the Weed’
- ‘New Soul Of Harlem’: Restaurant Ad Showing Only White Patrons Sparks Outrage, Briefly
- Cincinnati: The Brent Spence Bridge Is In Urgent Need
- [VIDEO] Chicken Sandwich War II: Popeye’s vs. Taco Bell
- NBTT: Don’t Stop Seeking
- Dwayne Johnson to Be Honored as a Trailblazer
- The History Of Black Sci-Fi & Horror Films