According to the Montgomery County Jail records 27-year-old Alyssa Zebrasky of Canfield Ohio was booked in the Montgomery County Jail on a charge out of Mahoning County on April 23, 2019.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
This was the third arrested for Zebrasky in six months. Zebrasky was also arrested in December of 2018 after police found drugs on her during an arrest for shoplifting at Walmart in Mahoning County. Before this, Zebrasky was also arrested in November of 2018 for obstructing official business after a police chase.
Not sure if she thought nobody would notice her with all of those face tattoos but we seriously doubt that.
- Watch: Inspired by Kelly Price Hosted by Stowe
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Oklahoma Governor Puts Feelings Over Facts By Signing Anti-Critical Race Theory Law
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — May 11, 2021: Fed Funds on the Way — ‘Do or Die’ Voting Rights — Six Vaccine Doses at Once
- He Had Time: Bradley Beal Says Kent Bazemore Is A “Straight Lame” Following Hamstring Comments
- It’s Ralph Though: Polo Ralph Lauren Releases Major League Baseball Capsule
- Viral TikTok Video May Help Police Solve Child Kidnapping Case
- NBC Cancels 2022 Golden Globes, Says HFPA Must Fix Its Diversity Issues
- Florida Principal Won’t Face Charges After Paddling 6-Year-Old Student
- Listen: Jermaine Dolly Helps Erica Campbell & GRIFF Celebrate 5 Years Of “Get Up Mornings!”
- Cathy Hughes Recalls Moment She Offered Erica Campbell A Radio Show, Shares Details On Upcoming Urban One Honors
- Listen: LaTocha (of Xscape) Debuts Solo Gospel Song & Discusses Growing Up As A Preacher’s Kid [EXCLUSIVE]
Tattooed Woman From Ohio Arrested Three Times in Six Months was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com