Death is something we really don’t want to talk about, especially in the Black community. The truth is, we all have an expiration date, so I sat down with Lori Diaz, Licensed Funeral Director at Affinity Memorials Chapel.
She talked about the importance of a pre-arrangement, the funeral industry, options for the family and much more.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- LeVar Burton Hosting ‘Jeopardy!’ Is Black Joy Personified
- ‘Simone Biles Jokes’: SNL’s Michael Che Dragged For Allegedly Mocking Gymnast In Deleted Instagram Stories
- Jekalyn Carr Launches Her Beauty Biz With New Fragrance For Women
- Ramon ‘Hushpuppi’ Abbas And Everything To Know About Nigerian Social Media Star’s Indictment For Fraud
- Meeting Or Mingling? Michigan State Rep Admits To Spending Campaign Money At Dearborn Strip Club
- Popular PBS Series ‘Arthur’ To End After 25 Seasons
- ‘King Richard’: Will Smith Debuts Trailer For Richard Williams Biopic About Raising Venus & Serena
- If Black Media Doesn’t Tell The Truth About This Nation, It Won’t Be Told
- Ben Crump Files Lawsuit On Behalf Of Black Women Against Johnson & Johnson For Cancer Causing Products
- Joy Artist Terrence J. Dooley Set for Live Recording
Also On Joy 107.1: