9 reads Leave a comment
Death is something we really don’t want to talk about, especially in the Black community. The truth is, we all have an expiration date, so I sat down with Lori Diaz, Licensed Funeral Director at Affinity Memorials Chapel.
She talked about the importance of a pre-arrangement, the funeral industry, options for the family and much more.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Tyler Perry Helps Children Whose Mother Was Recently Shot And Killed By Her Boyfriend
- 3 Teens Injured in Shooting at Southeast Columbus Laundromat
- Pastor Dr. Charles E. Booth of Mt. Olivet Baptist Church Passes Away
- Harvest Prep Wins 1st Division III State Title [VIDEO]
- Columbus Police Recover Body from Scioto River
- Porsha Williams Delivers Baby Girl!
- “One on One” Creator, Notable Television Writer & Producer Eunetta T. Boone Dead At 63
- Charlottesville Public Schools Closed For Two Days After Racist Threats Online
- 5-Year-Old Boy Dies After Being Crushed By Table At Church [VIDEO]
- UC Bearcats Feel Right At Home In Columbus
Also On Joy 107.1: