8 reads Leave a comment
Death is something we really don’t want to talk about, especially in the Black community. The truth is, we all have an expiration date, so I sat down with Lori Diaz, Licensed Funeral Director at Affinity Memorials Chapel.
She talked about the importance of a pre-arrangement, the funeral industry, options for the family and much more.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- EBT Recipients To Get 2 Months Worth of Stamps During Shutdown
- OSU Offering Free Tix to Federal Employees
- WoW Gospel 2019 Releases Today
- Casey J Shares Her Heart Behind Her New Album “The Gathering”
- Man Sentenced To 20 Years In Murder Of Morgan Freeman’s Step-Granddaughter
- Chris Pratt Starts 21 Day Daniel Fast
- Brian Courtney Wilson Releases New Single “Increase My Faith”
- Bryan Popin Earns Stellar Award Nomination For “Producer Of The Year”
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: In Case You Didn’t Know How Toxic Sam Was
- Ohio Sees Record-Breaking Year For Organ Donations, Many Still Wait
Also On Joy 107.1: