0 reads Leave a comment
Death is something we really don’t want to talk about, especially in the Black community. The truth is, we all have an expiration date, so I sat down with Lori Diaz, Licensed Funeral Director at Affinity Memorials Chapel.
She talked about the importance of a pre-arrangement, the funeral industry, options for the family and much more.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Dawn Strozier Gives Us A Workout For Our Core [VIDEO]
- OHIO: STUDY SHOWS 20% OF CHILDREN LIVE IN POVERTY
- BREAKING NEWS: Fashion Icon And Artist Gloria Vanderbilt Dies At 95
- The Gospel Music Workshop of America Comes To DC!
- ‘Church Anywhere’: Congregation Brings Worship Services To Schools, Rehab Centers And Prisons
- Rapper T.I. Partnering With Ebenezer Baptist To Address Mass Incarceration
- STEPH CURRY TALKS FAITH IN FACEBOOK SERIES, ‘STEPHEN VS. THE GAME’
- TIFFANY HADDISH CANCELS ATLANTA SHOW OVER GEORGIA’S ABORTION BAN
- ‘FREE WEDDINGS THAT HONOR GOD:’ THIS PASTOR’S AMAZING STRATEGY TO HELP COUPLES MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE
- MARTIN LAWRENCE & OTHER CELEBS BUY OUT THEATERS FOR “EMANUEL” DOCUMENTARY
Also On Joy 107.1: