Ingrid Bohannon is a writer and glam coach, who spoke about her book, “The C Word: Celibacy My 28-Year Journey.” Bohannon was married and then got a divorced and when coming out of her marriage quickly realized that the dating game had changed. She chose celibacy because it meant so much to her.
It has made her dating life a little harder because some men don’t want to hear that and are quite shocked when they realize how long it’s been. She also realized it can create fewer ling term relationships. Bohannon shared that a lot of young girls are teased about wanting to follow this lifestyle and because there is so much sex-driven content some believe this is how things need to be.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Pastor Dr. Charles E. Booth of Mt. Olivet Baptist Church Passes Away
- Harvest Prep Wins 1st Division III State Title [VIDEO]
- Columbus Police Recover Body from Scioto River
- “One on One” Creator, Notable Television Writer & Producer Eunetta T. Boone Dead At 63
- Charlottesville Public Schools Closed For Two Days After Racist Threats Online
- 5-Year-Old Boy Dies After Being Crushed By Table At Church [VIDEO]
- UC Bearcats Feel Right At Home In Columbus
- Church Asking For Donations After Stain Glass Windows Were Damaged By Vandalism
- 40 Children Sang ‘Jesus Loves Me’ As Tornado Ripped Roof Off Church, All Survived
- Taraji P. Henson Says Christians Should Follow Jesus’ Example and Show Unconditional Love
Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion Expo
1. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 1 of 4
2. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 2 of 4
3. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 3 of 4
4. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 4 of 4
Ingrid Bohannon Speaks About Dating While Being Celibate [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com