“We’re The Campbells” has been been on for the past several weeks. We watched the family love each other, have difficult talks and share happiness together. GRIFF asked Erica Campbell if her kids have changed at all since the show premiered and she believes they haven’t.
Erica mentioned that regardless if the cameras are there or not the kids still do chores, homework and go to bed when told. Her and Warryn Campbell are still the parents in the household and they have to listen. What do you love most about the show?
Watch “We’re The Campbells” every Tuesday on TV One at 8/7c!
- Discriminatory Voter ID Law Once Again Struck Down In North Carolina
- U.S. To Remove Thousands Of Haitians In Texas Seeking Asylum, But ‘There Is Nothing To Go Back To’
- Video Shows Texas Cops ‘Unnecessarily Dragged’ Handcuffed Black Suspect
- COVID-19 Becomes Biggest Cop Killer As Police Unions Fight Vaccine Mandates
- Jailed Michigan State Rep. Jewell Jones Facing New Charges After ‘Bizarre Attempt To Escape’
- Video Shows NY Restaurant Deny Service To Family Claiming Religious Vaccine Exemptions
- Justice for J6: Right-Wing Trump Supporters Still In Denial Of His Loss Rally For Treasonous Capitol Rioters
- Right-Wing Anti-Vaxxers Embracing Nicki Minaj Is The 2021 Plot Twist No One Saw Coming
- Texas Voting Law Shows How The GOP Has Depended On Racism To Keep White People In Power
- FBI offering $25,000 reward in shooting death of teen at Bicentennial Park
Have The Campbell Kids Changed Since “We’re The Campbells” Premiered? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com