It’s time for GRIFF’s Prayer! The school year is starting up downstairs and GRIFF is praying for the parents that are dropping of their kids for the first time. He wants parents to stop crying in the car or as they walk to the door.
Don’t break down in front of the babies and try to hold it together. You have to have them fired up and be positive about the first day and crying doesn’t do that. Don’t show them that weakness and try your best to hold the tears back.
- Our Queen of Soul
- A Rose Is Still A Rose: On Aretha Franklin’s ’90s Classic
- Clinic Denies Wrongdoing After Black Woman Told Name Was “Ghetto” During Job Search
- State Senator Is Trying To Stop BBQ Beckys Of The World From Calling 911
- Urban One Founder Ms. Cathy Hughes Statement On The Passing Of Aretha Franklin
- Aretha Franklin, Queen of Soul, Dead at 76
- Daily Devotional: “Left Foot Braking”
- CBUS 411 Report: Crew Fans Hopeful For Soccer Despite Austin Vote
- Omarosa Claims Donald Trump Hit On Her
- James Harden On The Rockets Getting Carmelo: “He’s Got Something To Prove This Season” [EXCLUSIVE]