Jeffrey Whitman the Columbus business owner that went viral after being caught on video calling Charles Lovett, a black man, the N-word. Whitman is the owner of riah’s Heating, Cooling Refrigeration and became upset with Lovett after encountering each other in traffic and followed Lovett home to “express” himself in a very racist way.
Whitman probably thought that there would be no repercussions for calling Lovett the N-word from his company van but we all know in this day and age of social media it doesn’t happen that way. In a matter of a week, Whitman is saying that he’s done and will “never work in Columbus again.” In an interview with the Columbus Dispatch Whitman stated, “It was an awful mistake and obviously I don’t know how to explain it, and it’s ruined my life and it’s ruined my family’s life,”
NBC4 also interviewed Whtiman and asked if he regretted what he said, Whitman responded with, “I don’t know if it makes it right or wrong all I can say is I grew up with it and not a big deal for me,” Whitman also claims that his family has been harassed and targeted because of his actions.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — September 28, 2020: Judicial Hot Seat — Birmingham Church Bombing Survivor — Black Female Judges
- Here Are All of The New Products Amazon Announced For This Fall
- Stevie Wonder Gets Real About Breonna Taylor Case: “You Say You Believe That All Lives Matter, I Don’t Believe The F*ck You Do” [VIDEO]
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson Co-Signs Joe Biden & Kamala Harris
- Chicago Church That Held Emmett Till’s Funeral Placed On List Of U.S. Endangered Sites
- Trump Campaign Staffer Who Targeted Once Black Voters With ‘Dark Posts’ Is Hospitalized Over Suicide Concerns
- People Want Trump Arrested For Tax Evasion After NY Times Reveals He’s A Broke Fraud
- ‘Girlfriends’ Star Diagnosed With Congestive Heart Failure
- Scripture For The Week “Sing Joyfully”
- Trump Nominating Amy Coney Barrett After Voting Has Begun Undermines The Democratic Process, Civil Rights Groups Say
Racist Columbus Businessman That Used N-Word “I’m done, I’ll never work in Columbus again,” was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com