Dawn Strozier is a trainer that has been working with Erica Campbell and several other celebrities on fitness. She spoke about sugar and carbs as well as how we can watch what we’re eating. Dawn believes you need to read the labels better and know what the different names for sugar is.
Keep your sugar and carb intake as low as possible. 50 grams of sugar is all you should have per day and remember that fruit you eat have sugar in it as well. Dawn also spoke about portion sizes.
We shouldn’t be eating huge plates of food while at home or out. Even if you are drinking juice make sure you read that label because that can contain all the sugars you can have that day. Listen to the full interview to hear all about how to eat healthier.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET!
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Squat Heel Claps
- Schools Fail To Consult With Black Parents When Their Kids Were Targets Of Racist Bullying
- Minneapolis’ Black Community Sends Message To Police That It Doesn’t ‘Tolerate Racism’
- Lone Witness In Botham Jean Shooting Breaks Silence After Being ‘Blacklisted’: Report
- HBO’s Sandra Bland Documentary Proves Her Spirit Is Still Advocating For Justice [VIDEO]
- Oklahoma QB Murray Wins 2018 Heisman Trophy, Haskins Finishes Third
- Omarosa Takes A Swipe At John Kelly’s Dismissal As White House Chief Of Staff
- Oh Lord! Michelle Williams Calls Off Her Engagement with Chad Johnson [POLL]
- Ohio State Promotes Brian Hartline to Permanent WR Coach
- New Magazine To Explore The Black Student Experience At Temple University
10 Ways To Improve Your Mental Health
1. Don’t Neglect Your Mental HealthSource: 1 of 11
2. Stop Putting Yourself DownSource: 2 of 11
3. Remove Toxic People From Your WorldSource: 3 of 11
4. Hit The GymSource: 4 of 11
5. Find Your JoySource: 5 of 11
6. Learn To Say “No”Source: 6 of 11
7. Take A Break From Social MediaSource: 7 of 11
8. Channel Your Inner Kid And Start ColoringSource: 8 of 11
9. Give Back To OthersSource: 9 of 11
10. Get Your Om On!Source: 10 of 11
11. Start Seeing A TherapistSource: 11 of 11
Dawn Strozier Shares Important Info About Sugar & Carbs [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com