Dawn Strozier is a trainer that has been working with Erica Campbell and several other celebrities on fitness. She spoke about sugar and carbs as well as how we can watch what we’re eating. Dawn believes you need to read the labels better and know what the different names for sugar is.
Keep your sugar and carb intake as low as possible. 50 grams of sugar is all you should have per day and remember that fruit you eat have sugar in it as well. Dawn also spoke about portion sizes.
We shouldn’t be eating huge plates of food while at home or out. Even if you are drinking juice make sure you read that label because that can contain all the sugars you can have that day. Listen to the full interview to hear all about how to eat healthier.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET!
- 2 Injured after Being Shot Multiple Times with Rifle in East Columbus
- A GOP Bill Could Take Your Student Loan Payment Straight from Your Paycheck
- Pastor Jeffrey A. Johnson’s Years of Impact Continues To Grow Eastern Star Church
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Payless ShoeSource Closing All 2,100 U.S. Stores, Starting Liquidation Sales Sunday
- Customers of Eddy’s Chicken and Waffles Urged to Get Hepatitis A Vaccine
- Colin Kaepernick And Eric Reid Reportedly Win Big In NFL Settlement
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Mo’Nique & Steve Harvey’s Conversation Taught Us About Being Apologetic
- JJ Hairston Shares The Inspirational Story Behind “Miracle Worker” & How God Helped His Marriage
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
10 Ways To Improve Your Mental Health
1. Don’t Neglect Your Mental HealthSource: 1 of 11
2. Stop Putting Yourself DownSource: 2 of 11
3. Remove Toxic People From Your WorldSource: 3 of 11
4. Hit The GymSource: 4 of 11
5. Find Your JoySource: 5 of 11
6. Learn To Say “No”Source: 6 of 11
7. Take A Break From Social MediaSource: 7 of 11
8. Channel Your Inner Kid And Start ColoringSource: 8 of 11
9. Give Back To OthersSource: 9 of 11
10. Get Your Om On!Source: 10 of 11
11. Start Seeing A TherapistSource: 11 of 11
Dawn Strozier Shares Important Info About Sugar & Carbs [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com