We all have bad days and have to push through them. Erica Campbell spent the other day traveling and things didn’t go so well for her. Her driver went a different way to the airport and she missed her flight, then several other flights were overbooked so she had to fly standby.
Then she tried to get something to eat and all the restaurants had long wait times. When she finally got on her flight and to her hotel they gave away her room. They put her in another hotel and she only got 3 hours a sleep.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Eastland Mall slapped with thousands in fines by Columbus
- New Questions Raised About Herschel Walker’s Claim Of Donating Corporate Profits To Charity
- Nick Fuentes’ Pro-Trump Video Urging A ‘White Uprising’ Reminds Us How Racists Love The GOP
- What Brett Favre’s Welfare Scandal Means For Black People In Mississippi
- Tennessee Cops Charge Black Student In Brutal School Arrest Video Over A Game Of Kickball
- Judge Ordered To Be Removed After Pulling A Gun On A Black Man In Court
- Did You Know Jeffrey Dahmer Was a Buckeye?
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Why Setbacks Are Only Temporary
- Is Ime Udoka Really Getting More Coverage Than Brett Favre ‘Stealing’ Welfare Money From Mississippi?
- Healthy Ever After: Dr. Yvette Marie Miller Talks National Sickle Cell Awareness Month
Ericaism: God Is With Me Even On A Bad Day [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com