“We’re the Campbells” premieres on June 19th at 8/7c. Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell were cooking and filled in fans on how the family is as well as how they met. Erica believes the family is fun and festive, but Warryn thinks everyone is loud.
Then the couple talked about how they met and things got pretty interesting.
Erica was doing a play down the street from where they live now. Warryn arrived to watch the play, but he was with a date. When he saw Erica he knew that was the women he wanted and the rest is history.
- Black College Football Week 7: Down To The Wire
- #MuteRKelly: Parents Of The Singer’s Alleged Victim Launch ‘Abuse Hotline’ Against Him
- Donte Palmer Advocates For Fathers In Viral Diaper Change Photo
- Corner Store Caroline! White Woman Calls 911 After Claiming 9-Year-Old Sexually Assaulted Her
- Trump Tells Black People To ‘Honor’ Him By Voting Republican In November
- 5 Lit HBCU Dance Squads That Make Every Game Feel Like Homecoming
- High School Marching Band Causes Outrage After ‘John Q’ Halftime Skit
- Kanye Will Love This! Trump Praises Confederate General Robert E. Lee
- Ray & Vivian Chew Speak About What It’s Like Working With Music Legends [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Donald Lawrence Shares What It Might Be Like In Goshen [EXCLUSIVE]