“We’re the Campbells” premieres on June 19th at 8/7c. Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell were cooking and filled in fans on how the family is as well as how they met. Erica believes the family is fun and festive, but Warryn thinks everyone is loud.
Then the couple talked about how they met and things got pretty interesting.
Erica was doing a play down the street from where they live now. Warryn arrived to watch the play, but he was with a date. When he saw Erica he knew that was the women he wanted and the rest is history.
- ARETHA FRANKLIN IS REPORTEDLY GRAVELY ILL IN DETROIT HOSPITAL!
- Black Lives Matter & More Outnumber Small Number Of White Supremacists At The Unite To Right Rally In D.C.
- Delay in Austin Vote Pumps up Columbus Crew Soccer Fans
- Lezley McSpadden, Michael Brown’s Mother, Announces Bid For Ferguson City Council
- David & Tamela Mann Talk About How They Make Time For Each Other [EXCLUSIVE]
- Zach Smith to Meet with Hired Ohio State Investigators Next Week
- Amazon Looking to Hire 200 Employees to Work from Home
- David Mann Delivers A Prayer For His Neck, Back & Knees [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- John David Washington Reacts To Being In Theaters The Same Time As His Father Denzel Washington
- ‘Star Trek’ Actress Nichelle Nichols Diagnosed With Dementia