It’s been a long 26 years since Ohio has changed the child support laws but it’s happening now!
Ohio lawmakers have approved House Bill 366 changing the way the state’s child support payments are calculated. This is said to allow more appropriate payments that parents have the ability to pay. Lawmakers are hoping that this will enable parents to take the initiative to pay their child support and be more responsible.
Get Exclusive News & Contest In Our Inbox:
Ohio’s child support program began in 1976. Since then parents have accumulated $4.5 billion in unpaid child support. According to the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services each year this goes up by $100 million.
Oops Baby: Love Children of the Rich & Famous
1. Bow WowSource: 1 of 8
2. Chris BrownSource: 2 of 8
3. D-WadeSource: 3 of 8
4. Busta RhymesSource: 4 of 8
5. Brandon Howard (and mom)Source: 5 of 8
6. DMXSource: 6 of 8
7. Hines WardSource: 7 of 8
8. ODBSource: 8 of 8
- Michael Cohen Sentenced to 3 Yrs in Prison!
- Kenya Moore Reveals Baby Girl: “I Finally Have Everything I’ve Dreamed Of”
- Chattanooga Cop Caught On Video Savagely Beating Handcuffed Black Man
- Andrea Bocelli To Share His Christian Faith In TBN Christmas Special
- Faith Walking: How To Get Your Faith Up
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Who Have Not Decorated For Christmas Yet
- Is Sheriff David Clarke Next On Mueller’s Russia Probe List?
- FBI Investigates Neo-Nazis Who Stomped Black Man While Celebrating ‘Martyr’s Day’
- Michelle Obama Adds Ohio Book Tour Stop
- Nine-Year-Old Girl From Alabama Hangs Herself After Racist Taunts At School