It’s been a long 26 years since Ohio has changed the child support laws but it’s happening now!
Ohio lawmakers have approved House Bill 366 changing the way the state’s child support payments are calculated. This is said to allow more appropriate payments that parents have the ability to pay. Lawmakers are hoping that this will enable parents to take the initiative to pay their child support and be more responsible.
Get Exclusive News & Contest In Our Inbox:
Ohio’s child support program began in 1976. Since then parents have accumulated $4.5 billion in unpaid child support. According to the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services each year this goes up by $100 million.
Oops Baby: Love Children of the Rich & Famous
1. Bow WowSource: 1 of 8
2. Chris BrownSource: 2 of 8
3. D-WadeSource: 3 of 8
4. Busta RhymesSource: 4 of 8
5. Brandon Howard (and mom)Source: 5 of 8
6. DMXSource: 6 of 8
7. Hines WardSource: 7 of 8
8. ODBSource: 8 of 8
- Report: Deal Reached in Jussie Smollett Case, Charges Dropped
- The Otherworld Art Installation Is Coming To Columbus
- Cleveland Clinic Now Considered the ‘Second Best Hospital in the World!’
- Did Wendy Williams’ Husband Welcome A New Baby With His Alleged Mistress?
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Allergies Can’t Keep GRIFF Down [VIDEO]
- Christian Combs On Kim Porter’s Death: ‘My Whole World Stopped’
- Motivation: Get Rid of Belly Fat with Simple Exercises and Healthy Diet
- Man Who Kicked Elderly Woman On Train Arrested, Fiancée Claims He Acted In Self-Defense
- Ohio man threatens to kill his girlfriend and SHUTS DOWN COLLEGE CAMPUS!!
- Tyson Recalls Nearly 70,000 Pounds Of Chicken Strips That Might Contain Metal