It’s been a long 26 years since Ohio has changed the child support laws but it’s happening now!
Ohio lawmakers have approved House Bill 366 changing the way the state’s child support payments are calculated. This is said to allow more appropriate payments that parents have the ability to pay. Lawmakers are hoping that this will enable parents to take the initiative to pay their child support and be more responsible.
Get Exclusive News & Contest In Our Inbox:
Ohio’s child support program began in 1976. Since then parents have accumulated $4.5 billion in unpaid child support. According to the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services each year this goes up by $100 million.
Oops Baby: Love Children of the Rich & Famous
1. Bow Wow1 of 8
2. Chris BrownSource:Chris Instagram 2 of 8
3. D-Wade3 of 8
4. Busta Rhymes4 of 8
5. Brandon Howard (and mom)5 of 8
6. DMX6 of 8
7. Hines Ward7 of 8
8. ODB8 of 8
- Represent Men’s Health Month and Win $450!
- GUARD!: Instagram Comedian Gets The Police Called On Him For Scaring White People
- Columbus Blue Jackets Share 2018-19 Schedule
- Brian Courtney Wilson “A Great Work” Official Music Video
- 2018 BET Awards Nominations Gospel Category
- Daily Devotional: “Let God Have His Way”
- Ericaism: “God Is With Me Even On A Bad Day”
- Blues Legend B.B. King Featured On TV One’s Unsung June 24th
- Luke Cage’s Showrunner Breaks Down Season 2, Reg E Cathey’s Role & More
- Cavs Draft PG Collins Sexton, Is It Enough For LeBron To Stay?