Erica Campbell read a scripture that talked about how when you hang with bad company how it can ruin your morals. She then told listeners about when her and Warryn Campbell decided they wanted to open a church. They both asked God to surround them with people that can help mentor and guide them the right way.
God has a way of designing friendships that you desire and need. Some people say that if you want to be rich to hang with rich people, but that isn’t the kind of friendship Erica is speaking of and doesn’t believe in doing that. Remember to check your circle!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Crew announce Wilfried Nancy as new head coach
- Columbus limits guns, objects to liquor licenses
- Columbus police chief responds after officer seen high-fiving Proud Boy
- Justice Alito Jokes About Black Children In KKK Costumes During Hearing On Discrimination. It Wasn’t Funny
- Deion Sanders: Sellout Or Blessing? | Get Up Poll
- Oklahoma Officer Who Facilitated Racist Attack On Black Inmate Sentenced For Civil Rights Violations
- Black Iowa Student Racially Harassed, School District Created ‘Hostile Environment,’ Feds Say
- ‘Cheers’ And ‘Look Who’s Talking’ Actress Kirstie Alley Passes Away at 71
- Op-Ed: Despite November Employment Gains Economy Faces Challenges In The Immediate Future
- If You Went Missing, How Many Americans Would Know Your Story?
Ericaism: Lord, Change My Circle [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com