Erica Campbell spoke about love and how sometimes we expect people to know how to love us. In relationships the person we love could get us flowers and gifts, but we might not like that. We must teach them how to love us and not fuss or argue about it.
She also spoke about how teaching can be hard, but it will help our relationship become stronger. We shouldn’t expect certain things of people if we don’t help them understand what we like in particular. It’s similar to how we raise our kids, we can’t expect them to be good if we don’t teach them.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jekalyn Carr Releases Live Music Video For “Jehovah Jireh”
- Watch: Lecrae And Marc E. Bassy Team Up For “Wheels Up” Music Video
- Eye on The Community featuring NBCM Resource Center
- First Presidential Debate: 5 Things To Watch For As Biden And Trump Square Off
- Dallas Mavericks Owner Mark Cuban Steps In To Help Delonte West, Offers To Pay For His Treatment
- Cincinnati: No Charges In The City Council Text Message Case
- Breonna Taylor Grand Jury Transcript To Be Released After Kentucky AG Gets Called Out For Possibly Lying
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — September 29, 2020: Trump Questioned — Breonna Taylor’s Family Demands Transcripts — New SEC Rules
- Platinum Plan President Trump’s 2016 Campaign Allegedly Listed Black Voters As “Deterrence”
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Kids Who Talk Smack [VIDEO]
Celebrities Who Wanted To Save Themselves For Marriage [PHOTOS]
1. Tamera MowrySource: 1 of 7
2. Tia MowrySource: 2 of 7
3. Yvonne OrjiSource: 3 of 7
4. Jordin SparksSource: 4 of 7
5.Source: 5 of 7
6. Lolo JonesSource: 6 of 7
7. NFL Player Shaun AlexanderSource: 7 of 7
Love Talking: Teach Him How To Love You [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com