We all face challenges in life and we must learn to rise about them. Between work, family and relationships things can get hectic. Erica Campbell spoke about how when things go bad we must rise higher.
She also explained that sometimes we can get caught up in emotions, but we shouldn’t attack back. We must be mature and remember not to go low with everyone. Use every situation as a growth opportunity and learn from it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Gospel Singer J. Moss & Wife Melanie Celebrate 21 Years of Marriage
- Here Are The Winners From the 2018 Billboard Music Awards CCM/Gospel Categorires
- Ericaism: “Don’t Have A Problem For Every Solution”
- Daily Devotional: “Just Keep Digging”
- Beyonce Just Bought A 100-Year-Old Church Building In New Orleans
- Actress Yvonne Orji Goes Instagram Official With Emmanuel Acho
- Billboard Music Awards 2018: Check Out The Complete List Of Winners
- JASON NELSON HITS #1 ON ITUNES WITH ‘THE ANSWER’ ALBUM
- James Fortune Shares His Redemption Story On TV One’s Life + Lyric’s
- Bishop Michael Curry On His Royal Wedding Sermon
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&G1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet9 of 9
Faith Walking: Take It As A Growth Opportunity [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com