Erica Campbell preached on Mother’s Day and it was an amazing message. She mentioned that she first spoke about how when babies first start walking sometimes they fall. As they try to step sometimes parents are around to encourage them, but sometimes they stay in the squatting position.
Erica compared it to how we are as adults are afraid sometimes to take the next steps. We choose the familiar job, relationship and other things because of the fear we have in our hearts. Erica wants us to move forward with these new possibilities and know God is by our side as we take the necessary steps.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Happiness Is In Direct Proportion To Gratitude
- What Is Femicide? Here’s What Shanquella Robinson Killing Suspect Could Be Charged With
- Is It Time To Start A Home-Based Business? | Money Monday
- Payton Gendron To Plead Guilty To Racist Buffalo Shooting, Death Penalty Still A Possibility
- Long Lines During Only Weekend Of Early Voting In Georgia Runoff Election
- Plane Headed to Columbus Diverted After Assault Incident
- Ohio State falls to No. 5 in week 14 AP, coaches polls
- Urban Meyer Questions Buckeyes After Loss, Fans Want Him Back
- The GOP’s Silence On Trump Meeting With White Supremacist Nick Fuentes Speaks Volumes
- Shots Fired at Off Duty Officer Downtown
Erica Campbell Tells What She Preached About On Mother’s Day [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com