Graduation season is upon us and Oprah Winfrey gave a speech at USC to the graduating class. She offered not only words of encouragement, but advice to live by. Some things Oprah said was that you must eat a good breakfast, pay your bills on time and learn how to recycle.
Oprah also told the graduates to make the bed, aim high and never be scared to ask for help. The entire speech was moving and unforgettable. Chance The Rapper as well as Chadwick Boseman also gave speeches at colleges this weekend. Congratulations to the class of 2018!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Happiness Is In Direct Proportion To Gratitude
- What Is Femicide? Here’s What Shanquella Robinson Killing Suspect Could Be Charged With
- Is It Time To Start A Home-Based Business? | Money Monday
- Payton Gendron To Plead Guilty To Racist Buffalo Shooting, Death Penalty Still A Possibility
- Long Lines During Only Weekend Of Early Voting In Georgia Runoff Election
- Plane Headed to Columbus Diverted After Assault Incident
- Ohio State falls to No. 5 in week 14 AP, coaches polls
- Urban Meyer Questions Buckeyes After Loss, Fans Want Him Back
- The GOP’s Silence On Trump Meeting With White Supremacist Nick Fuentes Speaks Volumes
- Shots Fired at Off Duty Officer Downtown
8 Great Pieces Of Advice Oprah Winfrey Gave To USC Graduates [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com