2 women who live near Dayton, OH have been reported missing after recently taking a vacation in New Mexico.
A Facebook post from the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office reported that the police department is looking for Robyn Bodine, 46, and Tracie Shoe, 52. Both women reside in Brookville.
Both women are said to stand around 5 feet, 6 inches tall. According to the FOX 8 report, neither of the families has been able to reach Bodine or Shoe since their vacation.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
From FOX 8:
Brookville Police Department said in a release that neither of their families have been able to contact the women since before noon on Tuesday, March 28. The department began an investigation and has been working with the FBI, the Truth or Consequences Police Department, and the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office.
To see the entire report from FOX 8, [click here].
It’s believed that both women were heading to the airport before they went missing. If you have any information about their disappearance you’re encouraged to contact Central Dispatch at 1 (575) 894-7111.
- Jessie Maple, 1st Black Woman To Write And Produce Full-Length Independent Film, Dies
- The Entrance To New Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- 1971: Bill Withers Releases His Debut Album ‘Just As I Am’ | Black Music Month
- Erica Campbell Is Pretty In Pink In Her New Video For “Feel Alright (Blessed)”
- Store Owner Killing Black Teen Mirrors The Worst Stereotypes In Black-Asian Relations
- I-76 Road Rage Shooting Suspect Arrested
- Kansas Man Charged For Threatening Black Folks With A Gun At A Wichita Gas Station
- Adversity Can Create Colossal Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Erica Campbell To Visit Seven Lucky Churches On ‘The Feel Alright Tour’
- Black TikToker Goes Viral After Calling White Women ‘One Of The Most Dangerous Groups In The U.S.’
2 Ohio Women Missing After Vacation in New Mexico was originally published on wzakcleveland.com