What does your life say about you? Erica Campbell celebrated her birthday this weekend and was a bit stressed about some things. She called up a friend and she immediately told her to put Jesus at the center of whatever she was feeling.
When you go through certain things it can really change your attitude, but you must hold on to your faith. At every moment you must be consistent get your heart and spirit right. Don’t say you can’t trust God and believe that he is there for you at all times.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Win Tickets to the Ohio Black Expo Culture Fest
- Dollar General Shuts Down All Stores Across Ohio
- Members Of A Dangerous Alaskan White Supremacist Gang Get Sentenced To Life In Prison
- Children’s Tylenol shortage hits Ohio shelves
- Employee fired for refusing COVID-19 vaccine sues hospital
- Florida High School Students Threaten To Sue Florida And Gov. Ron DeSantis Over AP Studies Ban
- 5 Memphis Police Officers Who Fatally Beat Tyre Nichols Charged With Murder
- White Supremacist Who Used Ax To Attack Black Man Is Sentenced For Racist Hate Crime
- Nikole Hannah-Jones’ ‘The 1619 Project’ Is Coming To Hulu With A 6-Part Series
- Breaking: ‘Enkyboys’ Viral TikTok Dad Randy Gonzalez Passes Away At 35
- Any Day Now: Georgia DA Fani Willis Could Indict Trump Soon Over ‘The Big Lie’