Beyoncè made history this weekend at Coachella and everyone is talking about it. Her performance was themed around HBCU’s and so much more. She decided to develop a scholarship program, which will help out several students at HBCU’s.
Chris Rock is making the news after he tried to eat at a crowded Mexican restaurant. Two ladies let him sit down with them and as cameras began to take pictures he left. Chris told the ladies to order what they wanted and gave them $1,000.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Tyler Perry Knows Who Bit Beyoncé
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- One Person Dead, Several Others Shot at a Columbus Vigil
- Party Near Ohio State Campus Gets Out of Control and Destructive
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — April 19, 2021: Demonstrators Demand Police Changes — Death Toll Tops 3 Million — Diversity Struggles Cost $10B
- Republican State Rep. Who Attended Trump’s Jan. 6 Rally Mocks Lynchings, Defends Racist 3/5 Compromise
- Republicans’ New ‘America First Caucus’ Carries On Trump’s White Supremacist Politics
- Drop The Mic: TD Jakes Explores The Power Of Words In New Book [EXCLUSIVE]
- The Columbus Crew advanced to the Concacaf Champions League
- Indianapolis Mass Shooting At FedEx Facility Leaves 8 Dead, Gunman Takes Own Life
- Gorillas of Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, Are Going to a New Home
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — April 16, 2021: Defense Rests in Chauvin Murder Trial — Black Voters Matter — Stay Alive At A Traffic Stop
How Beyoncè’s Coachella Performance Is Benefiting HBCU’s [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com