Beyoncè made history this weekend at Coachella and everyone is talking about it. Her performance was themed around HBCU’s and so much more. She decided to develop a scholarship program, which will help out several students at HBCU’s.
Chris Rock is making the news after he tried to eat at a crowded Mexican restaurant. Two ladies let him sit down with them and as cameras began to take pictures he left. Chris told the ladies to order what they wanted and gave them $1,000.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Tyler Perry Knows Who Bit Beyoncé
- WATCH: Jussie Smollett Released on Bond Encounters Aggressive Media Outside Courthouse
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike Unveils Icon Jersey For Colin Kaepernick, Jussie Smollett In Police Custody & More
- How DeVon Franklin’s New Book Will Give Men A Lesson On Learning How To Love
- How One Hollywood Actor Put His Religion To The Test And Formed A Relationship With Christ
- Future History Maker Representing Change: Eryn Hathaway
- Homeless Man Tells Police God Told Him To Save Rattlesnake, Carries It Around
- Jussie Smollett Turns Himself In To Police Custody and Why He Did This is Explained
- Superhero Guide To Black History Month: Kamala Harris
- Black History Month 2019: Aretha Franklin
- Tony Mason’s Visionary Leadership Continues To Enhance Indy
How Beyoncè’s Coachella Performance Is Benefiting HBCU’s [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com