According to NBC4i, Two organizations in Columbus are teaming up to offer tax preparation assistance for free to local families.
Nationwide Children’s Hospital and United Way of Central Ohio are both planning to bring in certified volunteers to help families prepare their taxes for filing on “Super Saturday,” set for Feb. 25 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. The two groups are aiming to prepare 100 tax returns in the span of the day. Any household whose total 2022 income was $60,000 or less is eligible to participate.
Nationwide Children’s and United Way also plan to offer free childcare during the event, to accommodate families planning to come for the tax preparation assistance.
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- The Vision Will Not Lie…Wait For It! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Faith Walking: With Guest Dr. Kym Lee
- Dwyane Wade Recounts “Rough Time” Telling Gabrielle Union He Was Having A Child With Another Woman
- Run Your Race with Grace and Power | Dr. Willie Jolley
- You Were Born To Win! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Faith Walking: With Guest Pastor Mike JR
- Shine Your Light Today | Dr. Willie Jolley
- How To Become The Best Version Of Yourself | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Ex-NBA Player Brandon Hunter Dead At 42 After Reportedly Collapsing At Hot Yoga
- Sometimes You Just Gotta Wait | Ericaism
Love Talking: Can’t Address Everything [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
10 Power Messages From Joel Osteen For Spiritual Growth
Michael Jordan Shares His Last Ever Text Conversation With Kobe Bryant
Listen To Joy On Your Amazon Echo
10 Power Messages From Bishop T.D. Jakes To Get You Through 2023
8 Christian Hip Hop Songs by Lecrae To Praise God To
WATCH: What You Need To Know — May 12, 2021: Confirm Kristen Clarke — Biggest Cyberattack on U.S. Energy — Vaccine Approved for Young Teens
Andre Carson & How He Gained The Respect Of Hoosier Families