According to NBC4i, Nalah Jackson, the woman accused of kidnapping 5-month-old twinswhen she stole their mother’s car and setting off a multiday Amber Alert before Christmas, finally faced a Franklin County judge Monday as charges continued to mount.
Jackson is expected to primarily face federal kidnapping charges after one of the twins was recovered in Indiana. After being located in Indianapolis, she faced charges there related to spitting on a deputy as she was being processed into custody.
On Monday, she appeared in Franklin County Municipal Court, where she was charged with two counts of kidnapping and several lesser charges including driving while under suspension, reckless operation and failure to stop. Bond was set at $1.5 million, and based on her prior conviction history, including one for child endangerment, she was ordered to stay away from all minors.
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Lisa Nicole Debuts New Single “Same God”
- Pastor David Winston Talks New Book “Authentic”
- Justice For Anthony Lowe! Outraged Family, Activists Ask Why Cops Needed To Shoot Double Amputee
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Falsely Claims CRT Teaches Racism And 1 Illinois School Got $5.1 Billion To Spend On Diversity
- Pickerington School Evacuated and Closed After Campus Suicide
- AOC Rips GOP’s ‘Racism’ After Ilhan Omar Removed From Committee By House Republicans ‘Targeting Women Of Color’
- Russ Parr’s Black History Moment: John Mercer Langston
- ‘Nothing More Insulting:’ Sharpton Calls Tyre Nichols Beating A Disgrace To MLK’s Legacy
- 19 Keys On The Power Of Self, Black Wealth And The Future Of AI
- D.L. Hughley’s Black History Quiz? | The Daily Show
Ohio Amber Alert suspect faces new charges, high bond was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com