Sometimes we just aren’t tired our souls are too. Erica Campbell spoke about how at moments we need to recharge and seek help from others. The enemy uses us being tired to fight us.
Learn to rest your soul and then we you are ready push yourself. She also mentioned to never give up the fight. These test and challenges will always be in front of you, but encourage yourself in the Lord.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- White Lines: Did A Pentagon Official Take Advantage Of Her Staff?
- Don’t Believe The Hype About Black Folks Supporting Trump, Analyst Says
- As Summer Winds Down Racist Pool Incidents Keep Happening
- Here’s Everything We Know About Aretha Franklin Tributes And Funeral Arrangements
- Let The Doorknob Hit Ya! School Board Candidate Who Called Black People ‘Monkeys’ Exits Race
- Our Favorite Cartoon Characters Have Been Brought To Life & The Images Are Disturbingly Realistic
- Watch Paris Dennard Get Pulverized By Former CIA Analyst: ‘We’re Done! Get Out!’
- Detective Omarosa Has More Than Just ‘Secret Recordings’ To Drop
- Pastor John Gray’s Wife, Aventer Shares How She Told Her Husband Not To Go Meet With Donald Trump [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Why GRIFF Wouldn’t Be Here If It Wasn’t For Aretha Franklin [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]