Sometimes we just aren’t tired our souls are too. Erica Campbell spoke about how at moments we need to recharge and seek help from others. The enemy uses us being tired to fight us.
Learn to rest your soul and then we you are ready push yourself. She also mentioned to never give up the fight. These test and challenges will always be in front of you, but encourage yourself in the Lord.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- 2 in Critical, 1 in Serious Condition after Car Crash in Northeast Columbus
- 11 Gifts Under $150.00 To Satisfy Any Woman In Your Family
- No. 9 Ohio State Survives in OT, Beating Maryland 52-51 [POLL]
- Sunken Place ‘Activists’ Are Whining That Detroit School May Remove Ben Carson’s Name
- Kanye West Donated Money To The Family Of Jemel Roberson
- The National Struggle For Effective Community Oversight Of Police Comes To Nashville
- Ericaism: God Loves Me As Me [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Usain Bolt Opens Up Restaurant, Actress And Model Kim Porter Dead At 47 & More
- Andrew Gillum Lost Florida Election Because Of Racism, Democrats Say
- How Race & No Sex Before Marriage Is Teaching Chad Johnson & Michelle Williams As Well As Others Valuable Lessons [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]