GRIFF and some of his friends were talking about bonnets and scarfs, but don’t understand why women wear them. He believes they just fall off and wants God to make different ones. Maybe women can get a button up or zipper bonnet.
GRIFF believes they need to be tighter to stay on the entire night. Men used to wear durags and stopped because it kept leaving a line on them. GRIFF will never understand the struggle women go through to keep their hair looking good.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Statue Of Liberty Climber Patricia Okoumou Is Convicted For Protesting Trump
- Toni Estes Shares Why Every Business Should Have A Social Media Page [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Buying Clothes For A Dog [VIDEO]
- Global Voter Suppression Efforts Against Black Americans Are Confirmed In New Report
- Will New York’s Recreational Weed Plan Ignore Marijuana Convictions?
- Author’s Corner with Cheryl Jackson: Kinite McCrae
- Racist White Candidates Criminalized Black Opponents To Win Elections
- Black Man Beaten By Cops On Video Is Lying About His Injuries, Police Say
- Sen. Cory Booker Speaks Out On Gay Rumors
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Curtsy Lunge
GRIFF’s Prayer: Lord Make A Zipper Or Button Bonnet [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com