GRIFF loved “Black Panther” and this weekend he went and took his daughter to see “A Wrinkle In Time.” He mentioned that this one scene Oprah said something so powerful and all he could say was, “Wakunda forever.” He loves this movie so much that he can’t stop thinking about it.
In his prayer GRIFF also talked about what he is wearing the next time he see’s the film. Erica Campbell just laughed at GRIFF. He wants everyone to continue to support both of the great films.
- Kelly Price Breaks Her Silence After COVID Battle & Missing Report: ‘I Died’ [VIDEO]
- Over A Year After George Floyd’s Murder, Minneapolis Residents Organize To Expand Public Safety Housing Opportunity
- Megyn Kelly’s Most Offensive Twitter Moments
- Rep. Karen Bass Could Be Gearing Up For A Mayoral Run
- Tim Scott Peddling Republican Talking Points On ‘Defunding Police’ Instead Of Facing Real Reasons For Failed Action On Police Reform
- Historic Black Cemetery In Maryland Goes From Becoming A Parking Lot To Now Possibly Getting Built Over
- Michael Jordan’s Son Accused Of Assaulting Hospital Staff
- Black Americans Are Disproportionately Impacted By High Prescription Drugs Costs. Congressional Action Is A Matter Of Racial Equity.
- BLM-LA Leader ‘Swatted’ Again After Announcing LAPD Lawsuit, Says Incident Underscores Call to Defund Police
- Michael K. Williams Cause Of Death Ruled Overdose, Fentanyl Involved
GRIFF’s Prayer: Why We Can’t Stop Thinking About “Black Panther” [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com