GRIFF loved “Black Panther” and this weekend he went and took his daughter to see “A Wrinkle In Time.” He mentioned that this one scene Oprah said something so powerful and all he could say was, “Wakunda forever.” He loves this movie so much that he can’t stop thinking about it.
In his prayer GRIFF also talked about what he is wearing the next time he see’s the film. Erica Campbell just laughed at GRIFF. He wants everyone to continue to support both of the great films.
- Pray For The Children! 12-year-old arrested after reported carjacking in northeast Columbus
- Ben Carson Believes The Transgender Community Will Attack Women In Bathrooms
- Say What Now? Singer Aubrey O’ Day Had An Affair With Trump Jr.?
- Olentangy teens create movement against bullying
- Did You Know Dr. Ben ‘Gifted Hands’ Carson Was Sued For Malpractice Eight Times?
- Research Shows That Black Boys With The Same Resources And Education Will Never Earn More Than White Men
- Michael B. Jordan To Produce All-Black WWII Drama ‘The Liberators’
- Tamar Braxton Doesn’t Like That Her Family Is Making Vince Out To Be A Villain On ‘Braxton Family Values’
- How God Helped Joy Hill Get Through Suicidal Thoughts [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Is Your Soul Tired? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]