Do you have something you’re holding inside? Erica Campbell speaks on how it’s easier to speak the truth rather than lie and cover up things. We must own up to our responsibility and do what’s right to make things better.
Even though it might be to protect someone’s feelings the lie will hurt you and them when they find out. Be honest with the people you love and let them know what’s going on. Talk about it, live the truth and you will feel better.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Grassroots Progressive Organizers Are Transforming The Midterms Landscape
- 20-year-old arrested for role in April Roosters shooting
- State Supreme Courts Lacking In Diversity
- Win Tickets to The Ohio Black Expo
- Kirk Franklin & Chandler Moore Are All About The ‘Kingdom’ [Listen]
- Bishop Hezekiah Walker and Pastor Mike McBride Brings All-Star Lineup To ‘Stand With Buffalo’
- Kevin LeVar Introduces New Single ‘The Only Thing That Matters’
- How Social Media Helped Buffalo Shooter's Racist Massacre
- Funerals Begin For Buffalo Shooting Victims
- Class of 2022: Enter to Win a Chrome Book