Do you have something you’re holding inside? Erica Campbell speaks on how it’s easier to speak the truth rather than lie and cover up things. We must own up to our responsibility and do what’s right to make things better.
Even though it might be to protect someone’s feelings the lie will hurt you and them when they find out. Be honest with the people you love and let them know what’s going on. Talk about it, live the truth and you will feel better.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Black Americans Are Disproportionately Impacted By High Prescription Drugs Costs. Congressional Action Is A Matter Of Racial Equity.
- BLM-LA Leader ‘Swatted’ Again After Announcing LAPD Lawsuit, Says Incident Underscores Call to Defund Police
- Haitian Migrants: Does The U.S. Have A Legal Obligation To Process Asylum Seekers? It’s Complicated
- Kelly Price Reportedly Missing In Georgia Following COVID-19 Battle
- Anti-Vaxxers Who Threaten To Quit Their Jobs Over Vaccine Mandates Rarely Do, Data Shows
- House Committee Subpoenas Trump Advisors In Jan. 6 Capitol Riot Investigation. Trump, Of Course, Is Big Mad
- Data Shows U.S. Grants Asylum To Haitians Less Than Any Other Nationality
- State Rep. Under Fire For Saying Rhode Island’s Homeless Should Come Before Afghan Refugee ‘Strangers’
- ‘Battling COVID-Like’ Symptoms, Wayne Dupree Is Latest Anti-Vax Right-Wing Talk Show Host To Get Sick
- Rev. Jesse Jackson Thanks God For “Leading The Way” To Overcoming His COVID Battle