Do you have something you’re holding inside? Erica Campbell speaks on how it’s easier to speak the truth rather than lie and cover up things. We must own up to our responsibility and do what’s right to make things better.
Even though it might be to protect someone’s feelings the lie will hurt you and them when they find out. Be honest with the people you love and let them know what’s going on. Talk about it, live the truth and you will feel better.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Black Music Month: Hezekiah Walker
- Represent Men’s Health Month and Win $450!
- GUARD!: Instagram Comedian Gets The Police Called On Him For Scaring White People
- Columbus Blue Jackets Share 2018-19 Schedule
- Brian Courtney Wilson “A Great Work” Official Music Video
- 2018 BET Awards Nominations Gospel Category
- Daily Devotional: “Let God Have His Way”
- Ericaism: “God Is With Me Even On A Bad Day”
- Blues Legend B.B. King Featured On TV One’s Unsung June 24th
- Luke Cage’s Showrunner Breaks Down Season 2, Reg E Cathey’s Role & More