Gospel singer Preashea Hillard is also a writer, producer, music director, worshipper and pastor. Preashea talks about her new song, “Great Things.” She talks about the song coming from her family’s emphasis on confessing and declaring God’s word over our lives. “The word of God has to change whatever situation you put it into,” she says, explaining how to declare great things even beyond what you can see. She talks about the struggle she has had figuring out what God wants for her, and the growth she has experienced over the last few years. As the daughter of Texas mega church pastors Bishop I.V. Hilliard and Dr. Bridget Hilliard, she talks about the struggle preacher’s kids often feel when trying to figure out their specific purpose.
Preashea explains how to access the power of God through your prayer life. As someone who is labelled a “prayer warrior,” she reminds us that every body has the same power of prayer bc the same price was paid for all of us. When Jesus Christ was slain, the separation between us and God was torn. So once we come alive to Jesus Christ, we’ve got access and power with God- just call on his name. Click on the audio player to hear more from this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Eastland Mall slapped with thousands in fines by Columbus
- New Questions Raised About Herschel Walker’s Claim Of Donating Corporate Profits To Charity
- Nick Fuentes’ Pro-Trump Video Urging A ‘White Uprising’ Reminds Us How Racists Love The GOP
- What Brett Favre’s Welfare Scandal Means For Black People In Mississippi
- Tennessee Cops Charge Black Student In Brutal School Arrest Video Over A Game Of Kickball
- Judge Ordered To Be Removed After Pulling A Gun On A Black Man In Court
- Did You Know Jeffrey Dahmer Was a Buckeye?
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Why Setbacks Are Only Temporary
- Is Ime Udoka Really Getting More Coverage Than Brett Favre ‘Stealing’ Welfare Money From Mississippi?
- Healthy Ever After: Dr. Yvette Marie Miller Talks National Sickle Cell Awareness Month
Preashea Hilliard On Why Nobody Has More Or Less Access To God Than Others [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com