Erica Campbell reads from the story of Joshua and Caleb in this Faith Walk. In this story, 12 spies went over to see the land of milk and honey that God promised to his people, and told them to posses. Against God’s wishes, they went to check the land out first. Ten of them were fearful of what the land had in store, but Joshua and Caleb knew they could overcome it.
The giants will always seem bigger than your capability. But God has has promised you things beyond your capability, and that’s all you need. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Statue Of Liberty Climber Patricia Okoumou Is Convicted For Protesting Trump
- Toni Estes Shares Why Every Business Should Have A Social Media Page [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Buying Clothes For A Dog [VIDEO]
- Global Voter Suppression Efforts Against Black Americans Are Confirmed In New Report
- Will New York’s Recreational Weed Plan Ignore Marijuana Convictions?
- Author’s Corner with Cheryl Jackson: Kinite McCrae
- Racist White Candidates Criminalized Black Opponents To Win Elections
- Black Man Beaten By Cops On Video Is Lying About His Injuries, Police Say
- Sen. Cory Booker Speaks Out On Gay Rumors
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Curtsy Lunge