For this Valentine’s Day edition of Mr. Griffin, GRIFF was extra full of love. He sends a bunch of shout outs to folks from the bottom of his heart. He sends love to his mom and dad, and thanks them for everything they gave him. He also shouts out his 5th grade teacher, the mother of his children.
He also talks about some of the friends that have given him invaluable experiences, like walking him into his first comedy club, or giving him a place to sleep when he had nowhere to go. Plus, he whips out the most adorable teddy bear to give to TJ. Check out this exclusive video to see the whole sweet message in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Wendy Williams Is Diagnosed With Graves Disease
- BHM: Malcolm X Left Messages That Ring True Today Watch [VIDEO]
- JEKALYN CARR’S SINGLE ‘YOU WILL WIN’ SPENDS 4TH WEEK AT NO. 1
- HUNDREDS TURN OUT FOR DENNIS EDWARDS’ MEMORIAL HELD IN DETROIT
- Senate Chaplain Barry Black Defends Power of Prayer After Florida School Shooting
- Oprah Says She Hears From God After Mike Pence Criticized for Listening to Jesus
- Daily Devotional: “I Didn’t Have To Do It”
- Purchase Tyler Perry’s Beverly Hills Mansion For $17M
- Beverly Crawford New CD “The Essential Beverly Crawford – Vol. 2” Out Now
- Toledo Pastor Anthony Morris, Along With Wife and Teenage Daughter, Charged With Aggravated Robbery of Sunday School Teacher