For this Valentine’s Day edition of Mr. Griffin, GRIFF was extra full of love. He sends a bunch of shout outs to folks from the bottom of his heart. He sends love to his mom and dad, and thanks them for everything they gave him. He also shouts out his 5th grade teacher, the mother of his children.
He also talks about some of the friends that have given him invaluable experiences, like walking him into his first comedy club, or giving him a place to sleep when he had nowhere to go. Plus, he whips out the most adorable teddy bear to give to TJ. Check out this exclusive video to see the whole sweet message in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Ericaism: Be Quiet Sometimes [VIDEO]
- GRIFF Prayer: The New Orleans Saints Were Robbed [VIDEO]
- Columbus Staple, Meat Packers Outlet Closes It’s Doors!
- Pickerington Police Chief Retires Amid Reported Racist Comments
- Chloe x Halle to Sing ‘America the Beautiful’ at Super Bowl LIII
- “Black Panther” & “BlacKkKlansman” Land Multiple Oscar Nominations: See Full List
- Report: Chris Brown Held By Police In France Due To Rape Accusation
- Feeling Discouraged In Your Purpose? Dr. Tony Evans Encourages Leaders Called To ‘A Small Place’
- Feeling Called To Do Something Good For Others? Erica Campbell Says ‘There’s Always Somebody Willing To Help’
- YOLANDA ADAMS AND MILES CATON PERFORM IN HONOR OF MLK