For this Valentine’s Day edition of Mr. Griffin, GRIFF was extra full of love. He sends a bunch of shout outs to folks from the bottom of his heart. He sends love to his mom and dad, and thanks them for everything they gave him. He also shouts out his 5th grade teacher, the mother of his children.
He also talks about some of the friends that have given him invaluable experiences, like walking him into his first comedy club, or giving him a place to sleep when he had nowhere to go. Plus, he whips out the most adorable teddy bear to give to TJ. Check out this exclusive video to see the whole sweet message in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Gov. DeWine Talks About Changing Age To Purchase Tobacco
- Columbus Creates Funds For Teens Transitioning Out Of Foster Care
- Javen To Premiere Live Version of “Jehovah”
- Gloria Gaynor Returns With “Testimony” On June 7
- ‘Empire’ Recap: Lucious Tries To Make Things Right With Kingsley
- Mr. Griffin: The Enemy Wants To Throw You Off From Your Destiny [VIDEO]
- Principal Died After Donating Bone Marrow To Help A Boy He Did Not Even Know
- Is Britney Spears Being Held in a Mental Health Facility Against Her Will?
- Donations For Louisiana’s Burned Black Churches Up After Notre Dame Fire
- Aretha Franklin Makes History With Posthumous Pulitzer Prize