In this Love Talk, Canton Jones reads John 15:13, which says “Greater love hath no man than this; than a man who would lay his life down for his friends.” For the purpose of this message, Canton Jones speaks about men who are willing to die for their girlfriends or wives. Often, men want to be macho and say they’d take a bullet for a woman. But when it comes to the little things, like adjusting their schedule a bit, or doing the dishes and taking out the trash, that’s a problem!
Canton challenges his fellow men to step up and edit their lives for their ladies. You can’t be willing to die for someone, but unwilling to live for them. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Ericaism: “I’m Listening To You To Understand You”
- THE JONES BOYS RELEASE ‘NEW DAY’ ALBUM FT. JOHN P. KEE, KEITH WONDERBOY JOHNSON AND MORE
- MEET REV. NEICHELLE GUIDRY: LEADING THE CHARGE FOR BLACK WOMEN IN MINISTRY
- Daily Devotional: “Report Card”
- Mr. Griffin: “It Just Feels So Good To Be A Dad”
- Miss You Daddy: Tasha Cobbs Leonard Tributes Late Dad
- Kirk Franklin’s Sister Sentenced To 30 Years In Prison
- Priscilla Shirer Is #GirlfriendGoals + 10 Qualities To Look For In A Good Friend
- Serita Jakes Building Healthy Self-Esteem In Girls Through Debutante Program
- Kate Spade’s Funeral Being Held Thursday in Kansas City