In this Love Talk, Canton Jones reads John 15:13, which says “Greater love hath no man than this; than a man who would lay his life down for his friends.” For the purpose of this message, Canton Jones speaks about men who are willing to die for their girlfriends or wives. Often, men want to be macho and say they’d take a bullet for a woman. But when it comes to the little things, like adjusting their schedule a bit, or doing the dishes and taking out the trash, that’s a problem!
Canton challenges his fellow men to step up and edit their lives for their ladies. You can’t be willing to die for someone, but unwilling to live for them. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Former Buckeye Football Player Mike Vrabel Takes Over as NFL Head Coach
- Should School Teachers Carry Guns? [POLL]
- Crockpot Chronicles: 16 Of The Best Slow Cooker Recipes
- Who’s Your Favorite Female Gospel Artist? [POLL]
- United And Delta Support The NRA? Spirit Airlines, Here We Come!
- Conservatives Show Their Racist Colors, Claim They Only Elected Former RNC Chair ‘Because He Was A Black Guy’
- Several Central Ohio Schools Receive Threats
- Mo’Nique And Whoopi Get Into It On ‘The View’
- No Free Rides: Omarosa Was Charged For Food On Air Force One
- GRIFF’s Prayer: God Thank You For My Dog [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]