According to NBC4i, Ohio has surpassed 3 million all-time COVID-19 cases, a weekly new case report from the Ohio Department of Health showed Thursday.
The state was on the verge of hitting the milestone — which indicates more than a fourth of all Ohioans have now contracted the virus at some point — in its previous report, when ODH recorded 2,976,027 all-time cases. The state has been moving up in total cases at a pace of over 20,000 a week for five weeks in a row.
ODH Director Dr. Bruce Vanderhoff did not mention the third million-milestone in a same-day press conference about COVID-19 and monkeypox.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Commentary: New Republican ‘Commitment To America’ Is Out Of Step With Facts And What Voters Want
- Eastland Mall slapped with thousands in fines by Columbus
- New Questions Raised About Herschel Walker’s Claim Of Donating Corporate Profits To Charity
- Nick Fuentes’ Pro-Trump Video Urging A ‘White Uprising’ Reminds Us How Racists Love The GOP
- What Brett Favre’s Welfare Scandal Means For Black People In Mississippi
- Tennessee Cops Charge Black Student In Brutal School Arrest Video Over A Game Of Kickball
- Judge Ordered To Be Removed After Pulling A Gun On A Black Man In Court
- Did You Know Jeffrey Dahmer Was a Buckeye?
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Why Setbacks Are Only Temporary
- Is Ime Udoka Really Getting More Coverage Than Brett Favre ‘Stealing’ Welfare Money From Mississippi?