According to NBC4i, Ohio has surpassed 3 million all-time COVID-19 cases, a weekly new case report from the Ohio Department of Health showed Thursday.
The state was on the verge of hitting the milestone — which indicates more than a fourth of all Ohioans have now contracted the virus at some point — in its previous report, when ODH recorded 2,976,027 all-time cases. The state has been moving up in total cases at a pace of over 20,000 a week for five weeks in a row.
ODH Director Dr. Bruce Vanderhoff did not mention the third million-milestone in a same-day press conference about COVID-19 and monkeypox.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Make God A Major Part of Your Marriage | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Cornel West Announces Presidential Campaign Seeking 3rd Party’s Nomination
- What Exactly Is A Mommy Makeover? Jacky Oh’s Death Spotlights Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Create A Summer Financial Fitness Plan | Money Monday
- US Black Farmers Left Frustrated As Promises To Help Still Go Unanswered
- 1976: Natalie Cole Makes History, Wins Best New Artist
- Grow Your Marriage with Friendship and It Can Fly | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Mary Mary, Coco Jones & Adam Blackstone Shut Down The Roots Picnic Stage
- 1974: Stevie Wonder Makes History… Again | Black Music Month
- 1973: The Birth of Hip-Hop | Black Music Month
Ohio breaks 3 million COVID-19 cases was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
10 Power Messages From Bishop T.D. Jakes To Get You Through 2023
10 Power Messages From Joel Osteen For Spiritual Growth
Win Tickets to See Smoke Norful at the Ohio Black Expo
8 Christian Hip Hop Songs by Lecrae To Praise God To
Download Our New Joy 107.1 Mobile App For Your Smartphone!
Plastic Surgeon Linked To Jacky Oh Is ‘Liposuction & BBL Specialist’ With Negative Online Reviews
Who Is Andrew Bankhead? Ex-Mississippi Cop Who Shot Teen ‘In The Back’ Over Daughter
Here’s When The First Bojangles Opens in the Columbus Metro