According to NBC4i, a report by Rentometer, a tool that collects data throughout the U.S. for property analysis and rent estimates, Columbus rent had the highest increase in the Midwest this past year.
From April 1 to June 30, Rentometer collected prices for three-bedroom apartments across five cities per region for April through June 2022.
The report found Columbus rent rose from $1,327 in 2021 to $1,681 in 2022, a 27% increase. The change marks the highest increase when compared to four other Midwest cities: Cincinnati, Milwaukee, Indianapolis and Kansas City.
Cincinnati had a 20% increase from $1,429 in 2021 to $1,719 in 2022.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Always Give God The Glory | Dr. Willie Jolley
- The Vision Will Not Lie…Wait For It! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Faith Walking: With Guest Dr. Kym Lee
- Dwyane Wade Recounts “Rough Time” Telling Gabrielle Union He Was Having A Child With Another Woman
- Run Your Race with Grace and Power | Dr. Willie Jolley
- You Were Born To Win! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Faith Walking: With Guest Pastor Mike JR
- Shine Your Light Today | Dr. Willie Jolley
- How To Become The Best Version Of Yourself | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Ex-NBA Player Brandon Hunter Dead At 42 After Reportedly Collapsing At Hot Yoga
How much rent has increased in Columbus and Cincinnati this past year was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
Love Talking: Can’t Address Everything [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
10 Power Messages From Bishop T.D. Jakes To Get You Through 2023
10 Power Messages From Joel Osteen For Spiritual Growth
Michael Jordan Shares His Last Ever Text Conversation With Kobe Bryant
Listen To Joy On Your Amazon Echo
8 Christian Hip Hop Songs by Lecrae To Praise God To
Andre Carson & How He Gained The Respect Of Hoosier Families
Watch: Inspired by Kelly Price Hosted by Stowe