According to NBC4i, More than 2.75 million of Ohioans might soon see a hike in home gas and electric rates.
Ohio utility companies including Columbia Gas, AES Ohio, Duke Energy, and Aqua Ohio have collectively asked state regulators for permission to raise home gas, electric, and water costs for customers.
They are asking for another $400 million in annual charges.
The Public Utilities Commission of Ohio, headed by five commissioners chosen by the governor for five-year terms, needs to approve these rate increases.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- The Entrance To New Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Ministry or Support Group | Faith Walking
- Ohio Announces Minimum Wage Increase for 2024
- Set The Pace | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Angel Taylor Talks Solo Debut and New Single ‘Speak’ [LISTEN]
- I’m Training Not Trying | Ericaism
- Cincinnati Students Walk Out to Rally For Palestine
- You’re Never Too Old To Dream | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Holiday Spending Tips | Money Monday
- Live Life Enthusiastically | Dr. Willie Jolley
Joy's 12 Days of Holiday Magic
8 Christian Hip Hop Songs by Lecrae To Praise God To
Michigan Pastor Charged With Murdering Black Trans Woman
Join Us in the Spirit of Giving as We Kick Off The Great Holiday Giveback
10 Power Messages From Joel Osteen For Spiritual Growth
10 Power Messages From Bishop T.D. Jakes To Get You Through 2023
Ahjah Walls Engaged! Kyle Luce’ Put A Ring On It
Gospel Artist From Columbus Christon Gray Gets Married! See The Photos