According to NBC4i, More than 2.75 million of Ohioans might soon see a hike in home gas and electric rates.
Ohio utility companies including Columbia Gas, AES Ohio, Duke Energy, and Aqua Ohio have collectively asked state regulators for permission to raise home gas, electric, and water costs for customers.
They are asking for another $400 million in annual charges.
The Public Utilities Commission of Ohio, headed by five commissioners chosen by the governor for five-year terms, needs to approve these rate increases.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Rev. Al Sharpton Quotes Central Park 5 Member While Reacting To Donald Trump Indictment: ‘Karma’
- Jason Whitlock Says He’s ‘Never Voted,’ But He’s ‘Hardcore MAGA’ Now That Trump Has Been Indicted
- 2 Ohio Women Missing After Vacation in New Mexico
- Gov. Ron DeSantis Declared ‘Florida Will Not Assist’ In Extraditing Donald Trump After Indictment
- What Is Palm Sunday & Why Do Christians Celebrate It?
- 3 Things To Remember During Holy Week
- Who Is Jonathan Majors’ Attorney? Previous Hollywood Client Was Found Liable For Rape
- Mississippi Republicans Push To Make Jackson A ‘Police State’ Near Their Goal
- Black Voters Matter Head To Houston To Educate College Students About Critical Voting Issues
- Trump Indicted By Manhattan Grand Jury, First Former POTUS To Face Criminal Charges
Ohioans facing home gas and electric rate hikes was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
Active Shooter At Nashville Elementary School; Gunned Down
NY Grand Jury Votes To Indict Donald Trump In Stormy Daniels Hush Money Probe: Report
Distracted driving law in Ohio goes into effect next week
Vote for Joy to Win a Stellar Award for Station of the Year
Willis Reed, New York Knicks Legend, Dies at 80
10 Power Messages From Bishop T.D. Jakes To Get You Through 2023
Pastor Conference of Columbus and Vicinity 65th Annual Simultaneous Revival : Holy Convocational Service - Sunday, March 13th
AEP Ohio confirms rate hike for customers