Esther is a group comprised of four praise & worship leaders Jill, Trameka, Joi & Dechandra. They have shared the stage with Todd Dulaney, James Fortune, Casey J and more. Jill & Trameka talked with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about their new song, “Love.” Jill explains how she wrote the song after being so inspired when the producer brought the track to her. They also talk about meeting years ago while singing together with a band called Praise Connection, and how, when it was time to form a group together, everything fell into place.
Jill and Trameka also discuss why, after praying about a name for their band, they settled on the name Esther. Tramika says she believes that name choice came from a reminder from God that “we all have a mission to accomplish.” Check out this exclusive interview to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- WATCH: What You Need To Know: August 2, 2021 — Millions Lose Homes — Delta Variant As Contagious As Chickenpox — Olympic Fencer Curtis Mc Dowald
- The Richland County Fair Is Back With No Restrictions
- Biden Administration Says Infrastructure Deal Prioritizes The Black Community
- Eye On The Community with Sean Anthony: Interview about Black Girl Soar
- Rep. Cori Bush Calls Inaction On Eviction Moratorium A ‘Moral Failure’
- Legendary Nollywood Actress Rachael Oniga Dies At 64
- Nina Turner Makes Her Case For Congress: ‘People Just Want To Live’
- Congress Goes On Vacation To Their Homes As Evictions Start Back Up
- LeVar Burton Hosting ‘Jeopardy!’ Is Black Joy Personified
- ‘Simone Biles Jokes’: SNL’s Michael Che Dragged For Allegedly Mocking Gymnast In Deleted Instagram Stories
Ladies Of “Esther” On How Their Band Name Came From A Reminder From God [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com