Erica Campbell reminds us in this Faith Walk that God said, “fear not, for I am with you.” So you have to apply that scripture to all of your “what-ifs” and “maybe-nots.” Don’t invite the spirit of fear in, because it always comes with a whole host of other demons.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- LeVar Burton Hosting ‘Jeopardy!’ Is Black Joy Personified
- ‘Simone Biles Jokes’: SNL’s Michael Che Dragged For Allegedly Mocking Gymnast In Deleted Instagram Stories
- Jekalyn Carr Launches Her Beauty Biz With New Fragrance For Women
- Ramon ‘Hushpuppi’ Abbas And Everything To Know About Nigerian Social Media Star’s Indictment For Fraud
- Meeting Or Mingling? Michigan State Rep Admits To Spending Campaign Money At Dearborn Strip Club
- Popular PBS Series ‘Arthur’ To End After 25 Seasons
- ‘King Richard’: Will Smith Debuts Trailer For Richard Williams Biopic About Raising Venus & Serena
- If Black Media Doesn’t Tell The Truth About This Nation, It Won’t Be Told
- Ben Crump Files Lawsuit On Behalf Of Black Women Against Johnson & Johnson For Cancer Causing Products
- Joy Artist Terrence J. Dooley Set for Live Recording