Prostitution isn’t new, Erica Campbell states in this Love Talk. She reads scriptures from the bible about prostitutes, and the details aren’t terribly different than what’s going on today. “Get your life all the way together,” Erica explains. There is a reason why God created women from the bone of Adam’s rib (which protects the heart), out of all the other things he could have made her out of.
She implores listeners to speak to the women in their lives. Connect to his heart, not just his body parts. If you want to live an honorable life, you have to treat yourself like you’re worth it. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Morgan Freeman Accused By Eight Women Of Sexual Harassment, Inappropriate Behavior
- Local Barbershop Helps Kids Enjoy Reading
- ‘Empire’ Recap: The Lyons Go Out With A Pregnancy, A Proposal, One Death And A Possible
- Little Known Black History Fact: Freedom Riders
- On The Mic Episode 4: Black Women and Fibroids
- You Mad Donnie? Court Rules That Trump Can’t Block People On Twitter
- Doctor Who Made Music Videos During Plastic Surgeries Faces Lawsuit For Alleged Brain Damage To Patient
- New NFL Rules Prove Freedom Of Speech Is Great Until It Becomes Unpatriotic
- Florida Man Arrested For The Worst Crime Ever: Telling Kids Where Babies Come From
- The NFL Now Requires Players To Stand For The National Anthem