In today’s Faith Walking, Erica Campbell continues to talk about procrastination. We all do at times, we leave stuff until the last minute, we wait to go after new careers and so much more. Erica explained that fear has a lot to do with procrastination.
It stops you from progress within in your life. Erica speaks about finding a mental and verbal connection to help. God has given you all you need to be great so you should use it. If you stop procrastinating it will change your whole life.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Candace Cameron Bure On The View To Discuss New Book
- Michelle Williams “Over The Moon” On Engagement To Chad Johnson
- The Kingdom Choir To Sing At Harry & Meghan Wedding
- Denzel Washington Says He’s “Passing The Baton” To Michael B. Jordan
- Ericaism: “Take The No”
- CeCe Winans Premieres New Single “Beautifully Broken” Listen
- Anthony Brown And Group therAPy Storm Billboard Top 20 With “I Got That”
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Sitting In The Middle Seat On Airplanes [EXCLUSIVE]
- How To Help Men Eat Healthy [EXCLUSIVE]
- Melania Trump Doesn’t Want Her Husband’s Tiny Hands Anywhere Near Her