In today’s Faith Walking, Erica Campbell continues to talk about procrastination. We all do at times, we leave stuff until the last minute, we wait to go after new careers and so much more. Erica explained that fear has a lot to do with procrastination.
It stops you from progress within in your life. Erica speaks about finding a mental and verbal connection to help. God has given you all you need to be great so you should use it. If you stop procrastinating it will change your whole life.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Barack Obama Is Reportedly Returning To Politics
- Joy Unplugged: Quan Howell
- Columbus Teenage Killed In Court By Deputy
- Missy B On The Move: Valentines Day [VIDEO]
- Toya Wright Has A Royal Baby Shower For Her New Princess
- Ladies First: 49th NAACP Image Awards
- Faith Walking: Don’t Get Brownie Points for Stuff You’re Supposed To Do [EXCLUSIVE]
- COMPLETE LIST OF 2018 NAACP IMAGE AWARDS WINNERS
- ‘Black-ish,’ Social Justice Win Big At NAACP Image Awards
- Jonathan McReynolds Says Church Is the Place Where Christians Should Be Talking About Sex