On Faith Walking today Erica Campbell talks about how sometimes people will persecute you for being different or believing in something. She told the story of Steven in the Bible and how he performed miracles and prayed for people. He had people turn against him and he was killed.
Erica spoke about how this is still happening in the world we live in today. To fight those battles we must ask God for help. We also must walk with faith, be strong and know he has us covered. Understand that you are serving a purpose even when you feel you aren’t.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Secure The Bag! Your Chance to Win a Gucci Bag and $500!
- Candace Cameron Bure On The View To Discuss New Book
- Michelle Williams “Over The Moon” On Engagement To Chad Johnson
- The Kingdom Choir To Sing At Harry & Meghan Wedding
- Denzel Washington Says He’s “Passing The Baton” To Michael B. Jordan
- Ericaism: “Take The No”
- CeCe Winans Premieres New Single “Beautifully Broken” Listen
- Anthony Brown And Group therAPy Storm Billboard Top 20 With “I Got That”
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Sitting In The Middle Seat On Airplanes [EXCLUSIVE]
- How To Help Men Eat Healthy [EXCLUSIVE]