We often say that you shouldn’t change yourself for a relationship, but the truth is that love often causes us to make adjustments for people. Sometimes they’re not the best changes, and sometimes they are. In this Love Talk, Erica Campbell explains why making changes for a relationship can be a good thing.
Making the right changes for the sake of someone else is perfectly fine- it’s maturity that makes all the difference. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Barack Obama Is Reportedly Returning To Politics
- Joy Unplugged: Quan Howell
- Columbus Teenage Killed In Court By Deputy
- Missy B On The Move: Valentines Day [VIDEO]
- Toya Wright Has A Royal Baby Shower For Her New Princess
- Ladies First: 49th NAACP Image Awards
- Faith Walking: Don’t Get Brownie Points for Stuff You’re Supposed To Do [EXCLUSIVE]
- COMPLETE LIST OF 2018 NAACP IMAGE AWARDS WINNERS
- ‘Black-ish,’ Social Justice Win Big At NAACP Image Awards
- Jonathan McReynolds Says Church Is the Place Where Christians Should Be Talking About Sex