In this Faith Walk, Erica Campbell talks about victory. She explains that we are never really fighting for victory, we are defending the victory that God has already provided for us. So when you pray, it’s important to speak God’s word back to Him, and speak life over your life.
When God puts you in difficult situations, its always to build you up and challenge you to be your best self. Check out this exclusive video to hear more of this motivating message from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- R. Kelly Sentenced To 30 Years In Prison In Federal Sex Trafficking & Abuse Case
- Supreme Court Reinstates Louisiana Voting Map Deemed Racist By Federal Judge
- Healthy Ever After: June is National Effective Communication Month
- Linden shooting leaves 1 person in critical condition
- When Will Ketanji Brown Jackson Be Sworn In As U.S. Supreme Court Justice?
- Clarence Thomas’ Wife Wants ‘Better Justification’ For Testifying Before Jan. 6 Committee, Her Lawyer Says
- Tantrums, Violence And Witness Intimidation: Trump Described Like Childish Mafia Boss In Jan. 6 Hearing
- Florida Bans Cars Playing Loud Music 10 Years After Jordan Davis’ Murder
- Reynoldsburg bans conversion therapy for LGBTQ+ youth
- Dave Chappelle buys Yellow Springs land from housing developer
Faith Walking: I Have The Victory [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com