In life, everybody isn’t going to like you. Erica Campbell explains, even though she has been singing since she was really young, every step of the way she has heard discouragement. But she kept going, and she is here today because she remained focus and didn’t listen to the naysayers, or wait for a cheerleader.
Stick with your calling, and remember what you’re in it for. You can’t let every little hiccup stop you on the way. Even the bible says, “if you faint in the day of adversity, your strength is small.” Stay focused, and keep going, not matter how hard it gets. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Ericaism from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.“
- Pray For The Children! 12-year-old arrested after reported carjacking in northeast Columbus
- Ben Carson Believes The Transgender Community Will Attack Women In Bathrooms
- Say What Now? Singer Aubrey O’ Day Had An Affair With Trump Jr.?
- Olentangy teens create movement against bullying
- Did You Know Dr. Ben ‘Gifted Hands’ Carson Was Sued For Malpractice Eight Times?
- Research Shows That Black Boys With The Same Resources And Education Will Never Earn More Than White Men
- Michael B. Jordan To Produce All-Black WWII Drama ‘The Liberators’
- Tamar Braxton Doesn’t Like That Her Family Is Making Vince Out To Be A Villain On ‘Braxton Family Values’
- How God Helped Joy Hill Get Through Suicidal Thoughts [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Is Your Soul Tired? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]