If you were given a key, but chose not to use it, that’s your fault, right? Erica Campbell reads from Matthew 16:19, which says “and I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven.” There is so much in the word of God that tells us everything that God has provided for us.
God has “given” us the key, and “giving” means in the widest capacity, for all God’s children. So you can bind the enemy and his plan because God has given you the key to do so. Thank God in advance and declare and decree what will happen in your life. You don’t have to cry and beg, because God has already given to us. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Members Of The Hateful Group That Candace Owens Works For Wants Her Fired
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Black History Could Be Made At The Oscars, Michael Jackson’s Estate Suing HBO & More
- Travis Malloy On Music: “Lord I Don’t Want To Write Another Song Unless It Comes From You”
- Smokie Norful, Shirtley Caesar & More Tapped To Perform At Tom Joyner’s Fantastic Voyage
- William McDowell Inks Deal With Integrity Music Label
- R. Kelly Charged With Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- New England Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Wanted In Florida Prostitution Sting
- School Principal Apologizes After Students Were Told To Act Like Runaway Slaves For Black History Month
- Jussie Smollett Suspended From Empire