According to NBC4i, Police are investigating after four people were shot, leaving one dead, at a north Columbus bar.
According to police, the shooting happened around 1:45 a.m., Friday, in the parking lot of Podunk’s Bar in the 1600 block of East-Dublin Granville Road.
Police say one person died in the shooting, and another, a security guard, is not expected to survive. The other two were listed as stable.
Multiple guns were recovered at the scene and several businesses and vehicles were hit by gunfire. Police say more than 50 shots were fired.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- POC Corrections Officers Barred From Jail Floor Where Derek Chauvin Was Held Settle Discrimination Lawsuit
- This Postpartum App Is Changing The Mental Health Care Space For Black Mothers
- Seattle Karen Demands To See Black Man’s Lease After Falsely Accusing Him Of Burglary…Of His Own Home
- These Black Women Are Making HERstory In Elections For Minnesota State Senate
- Advocates Sound Alarm About New Texting Policy That Could Have Negative Impacts On Black Voter Outreach
- Mississippi Grand Jury Finds ‘Insufficient Evidence’ To Charge Carolyn Bryant Donham In Emmett Till’s Killing
- Deadly Columbus robbery sees 3 suspects arrested a month later
- What’s Next For Serena Williams? 5 Ways She Can Still Win After Tennis
- ‘My Beautiful Home’: Donald Trump Whines After The FBI Raided His Mar-a-Lago Resort
- Forward City X Travis Greene Brings “Tent Revival” To The Get Up! Church [Listen]
1 dead, 3 injured after shooting at north Columbus bar was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com