According to NBC4i, The Columbus Zoo and Aquarium says it will be holding open interviews to fill 350 seasonal positions.
A release from the zoo states that open interviews will be taking place from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m., Wednesday, at the Lakeside Pavilion to fill a variety of seasonal positions in the areas of food and beverage, retails, grounds’ maintenance and many more.
For more information about these open interviews and employment opportunities at all of the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium properties, you can visit the zoo’s website
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Haitian Migrants: Does The U.S. Have A Legal Obligation To Process Asylum Seekers? It’s Complicated
- Kelly Price Reportedly Missing In Georgia Following COVID-19 Battle
- Anti-Vaxxers Who Threaten To Quit Their Jobs Over Vaccine Mandates Rarely Do, Data Shows
- House Committee Subpoenas Trump Advisors In Jan. 6 Capitol Riot Investigation. Trump, Of Course, Is Big Mad
- Data Shows U.S. Grants Asylum To Haitians Less Than Any Other Nationality
- State Rep. Under Fire For Saying Rhode Island’s Homeless Should Come Before Afghan Refugee ‘Strangers’
- ‘Battling COVID-Like’ Symptoms, Wayne Dupree Is Latest Anti-Vax Right-Wing Talk Show Host To Get Sick
- Rev. Jesse Jackson Thanks God For “Leading The Way” To Overcoming His COVID Battle
- Jelani Day Found Dead After Missing Grad Student’s Disappearance Received Little Media Attention
- Lil Rel Steps In Big Time After A.J. Johnson’s Widow Said No One Was Donating To Husband’s GoFundMe
Columbus Zoo & Aquarium Hiring 350 Seasonal Employees was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com