According to RE/MAX’s June national housing report, Cincinnati’s tri-state area is the hottest selling real estate market in the U.S. Houses in the area are selling so fast that the average time a house is on the market is just over a week at nine days! Just for a little context to understand how crazy this is, the national average for June was 24 days.
News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
In addition to homes selling fast in Cincinnati, the median home price in the Cincinnati area went up by 18.5% in the last year. Rental prices have also been going up in the area with the median landing at $1,200 which is also a 17.1% increase from June of 2020. “Looking forward, rents aren’t expected to slow unless we see a fundamental shift in the number of homes for sale and for rent,” said Realtor.com Chief Economist Danielle Hale.
If you’re looking into entering the housing market (rental or selling) bring a bit of patience along with your check because it doesn’t appear to be slowing down anytime soon.
- Rev. Al Sharpton Quotes Central Park 5 Member While Reacting To Donald Trump Indictment: ‘Karma’
- Jason Whitlock Says He’s ‘Never Voted,’ But He’s ‘Hardcore MAGA’ Now That Trump Has Been Indicted
- 2 Ohio Women Missing After Vacation in New Mexico
- Gov. Ron DeSantis Declared ‘Florida Will Not Assist’ In Extraditing Donald Trump After Indictment
- What Is Palm Sunday & Why Do Christians Celebrate It?
- 3 Things To Remember During Holy Week
- Who Is Jonathan Majors’ Attorney? Previous Hollywood Client Was Found Liable For Rape
- Mississippi Republicans Push To Make Jackson A ‘Police State’ Near Their Goal
- Black Voters Matter Head To Houston To Educate College Students About Critical Voting Issues
- Trump Indicted By Manhattan Grand Jury, First Former POTUS To Face Criminal Charges
See What City in Ohio Was Named the Hottest Real Estate Market in the U.S. was originally published on rnbcincy.com
Active Shooter At Nashville Elementary School; Gunned Down
NY Grand Jury Votes To Indict Donald Trump In Stormy Daniels Hush Money Probe: Report
Distracted driving law in Ohio goes into effect next week
Vote for Joy to Win a Stellar Award for Station of the Year
Willis Reed, New York Knicks Legend, Dies at 80
10 Power Messages From Bishop T.D. Jakes To Get You Through 2023
Pastor Conference of Columbus and Vicinity 65th Annual Simultaneous Revival : Holy Convocational Service - Sunday, March 13th
AEP Ohio confirms rate hike for customers