A Fourth of July block party in Toledo became a scene of chaos over the holiday weekend, as police say stacks of fireworks near a rental truck ignited, causing a fiery explosion that was caught on tape.
NBC4 shared the footage, which was filmed by a resident of the neighborhood. In the clip, individuals can be seen shouting and fleeing from the explosion. The rental truck briefly caught fire during the Sunday night scare.
The news outlet reports that four people were hurt but none of the injuries are life threatening.
- Win an Apple Watch or Beats Headphones with The Pink Challenge
- KKK Photo: Florida Officials Challenge DeSantis As GOP Quietly Replaces Disgraced Commissioner
- Accused Capitol Riots Cheerleader Ginni Thomas Finally Answers ‘Some’ Jan. 6 Committee Questions
- Radio One Turns 42! A Timeline Of How Cathy Hughes Built A Black Empire
- Howard University Swim Team Will Make History During Hall of Fame Weekend
- Report: Girl with gun on Ohio bus says she was ‘tired of getting picked on’
- ‘I’m Sick Of These Black Bastards’: NC Sheriff’s Abhorrently Racist Rant Recorded, Exposed By Cop
- Cross-Burning Suspected White Supremacist Faces 10 Years In Prison
- Joy 107.1 is the New Home for the Cleveland Cavaliers
- Alabama Inmates Launch State-Wide Strike In Protest For Better Living Conditions
VIDEO: Massive Fireworks Explosion Injures Four At Ohio Block Party was originally published on wzakcleveland.com