Our thoughts and prayers are with Kelly Price as we just learned that her mother, Claudia Price-North, passed away.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Claudia, who was a breast cancer survivor, is no stranger to music; she served at the family church her daughter began singing at as a kid, according to sources.
Kelly Price released this statement about her mother:
“It is with so many unexplainable emotions that I must make the acknowledgement that Sunday, October 18, 2020 my mother, Claudia Price-North took her last breath and said goodbye to the world. This is something I wasn’t prepared for, none of us were and I don’t know that anyone under any circumstances ever could be. Respectfully I ask for the sake of her husband, her sister, my sister and myself along with the rest of the family that we be given time to process this loss privately. We know that Earth has no sorrow that Heaven cannot heal. We need healing right now, so please keep my family in your prayers.” – Kelly Price
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR APP AND TAKE US WITH YOU ANYWHERE!
Homegoing service details for Mrs. Claudia Price-North will be announced later in the week.
- Graphic Video Shows African Migrants ‘Beaten And Killed’ Trying To Cross Border Into Spain
- Ali Alexander Plays To His Dwindling Base After Federal Grand Jury Testimony
- Intel Ohio getting new $200M neighbor from vitamin company’s expansion
- Columbus Mayor offers three-pronged approach to tackle housing crisis
- Road rage shooting stemmed from Columbus driver honking at car, police say
- Ohio’s second monkeypox case identified in Columbus
- Sheetz lowers prices to $3.99 until July Fourth
- Black Senate Candidate Punched By Her White GOP Opponent At Abortion Protest
- Pregnancy Related Deaths Could Soar For Black Women Now That Roe V. Wade Has Been Overturned
- Maverick City Music and Kirk Franklin Does An NPR Tiny Desk For Black Music Month