PHILIPPIANS 4:8 (NIV)
Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
If you are struggling with anxiety today spend some time alone with God. Talk to Him about your situation. Don’t put it on social media. God may not take them away immediately, but He will give you the peace and calmness to handle it.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Columbus Public Schools Announces Plans for In Person Classes for K-9 Students
- Jekalyn Carr Releases Live Music Video For “Jehovah Jireh”
- Watch: Lecrae And Marc E. Bassy Team Up For “Wheels Up” Music Video
- Eye on The Community featuring NBCM Resource Center
- First Presidential Debate: 5 Things To Watch For As Biden And Trump Square Off
- Dallas Mavericks Owner Mark Cuban Steps In To Help Delonte West, Offers To Pay For His Treatment
- Cincinnati: No Charges In The City Council Text Message Case
- Breonna Taylor Grand Jury Transcript To Be Released After Kentucky AG Gets Called Out For Possibly Lying
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — September 29, 2020: Trump Questioned — Breonna Taylor’s Family Demands Transcripts — New SEC Rules
- Platinum Plan President Trump’s 2016 Campaign Allegedly Listed Black Voters As “Deterrence”
Also On Joy 107.1: