Make a difference, serve your community! Interested in becoming a Columbus Police officer? Our division offers rewarding careers with outstanding benefits. Help us promote our core values: Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence.
Have you ever witnessed a situation where you wanted to step in and help but circumstances prevented you intervening? Join us and let your voice be heard, take a stand, help those who need you to intervene. Policing is a noble and honorable profession where you will have the opportunity to be the difference. Your community is waiting! – Chief Quinlan
- Watch the Future History Makers Virtual Awards Banquet 2021
- Ben Jealous Compares Stacey Abrams’ Political Genius To A Game Of Spades: ‘Sacrifice In Order To Win’
- Biden Administration’s Continued Deportations Of Black Immigrants Raise Concerns
- Reversing Course: Obama Says He Favors Reparations As Proposed Legislation Gains More Support
- Cincinnati: Driver Hits Officer In A High-Speed Chase
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — February 26, 2021: Biden Visits Texas — Black Women Recognized — Coronavirus Update
- Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin Says He Recommended Syria Airstrike: ‘We Know What We Hit’
- New York Times Internal Report Admits Its Coverage Has Been Rooted In White Perspectives
- The Beauty Of Little Africa: The History of Black Wall Street
- Rep. Al Green Blasts Republicans Voting Against ‘Equality’ For LGBTQ: ‘Have You No Shame?’
- OHIO: High School Seniors Can Take Part in End-of-School Year Events in 2021!