For generations, families have celebrated birthdays at Chuck E Cheese but sadly for many, this tradition is coming to an end. The popular birthday spot has had a hard time rebounding from the impact of COVID-19.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Chuck E Cheese parent company CEC Entertainment Inc. already announced that only 266 of its 612 company locations have reopened and now they have announced that they have filed for bankruptcy. But the good news is the company will continue to open locations while negotiating their debt.
A lot of establishments were able to generate some income while many cities were on lockdown utilizing food delivery services. Chuck E Cheese recognized this and offering pizza and more to people under the alias “Pasqually’s Pizza & Wings.” But the revenue wasn’t enough to protect the company from bankruptcy.
- Healthy Ever After: How Turmeric And Other Herbs Help Boost The Immune System
- Jackie Hill Perry Discusses The Significance Of The Book Of Jude & How It Inspired Her Devotional [EXCLUSIVE]
- Cedar Point Kicks Off 150th Anniversary Season Today!
- Black Protesters Arrested By NYPD Were Charged With Felony Way More Than White Demonstrators, Data Shows
- 2020 Rock Hall Inductions to Be Held Virtually
- Study: Men Twice As Likely To Die From Coronavirus Than Women
- Idris & Sabrina Elba Spill Wedding Day Secrets With Charlotte Tilbury
- Ohio GOP State Representative Nino Vitale: “Stop Getting Tested” for COVID-19
- Rock Hall Pulls The Plug on Live Induction Ceremony for 2020 Honorees
- Tennis Superstar Novak Djokovic Faces Heat For Doing Too Much During COVID-19